Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting To know you!

  This is Me..Lacey. And until the summer of 2007 I was spoiled rotten. What happened? Well I was blessed with meeting the love of my life! That November, we became engaged! I had a crazy and amazing summer. This was completely unexpected... and FAST.  But I knew it was the right thing for me; I had NEVER been so happy to have met anyone in my whole life. Just as we began planning our big day.... we get a VERY unexpected blessing... In January 2008 we found out we were having our first child. Needless to say, it put a holt to the wedding day... mainly because i had already bought my dress (non returnable of course) and i wanted to at least fit into it! So here we are two years and one baby later....and there has been NO wedding. And i have to say.... I am getting a little impatient! So im starting to plan! I am LOST! I have no idea what im doing at all... but its ok, its supposed to be an adventure, right? BUT any advice would definately help. haha.
So about me.... Im a very social person, outgoing and love making new friends.
I like hanging out with friends and my family
I love lemonade!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE music! Classic rock and country are my favorites!
I love learing about different religions. Half of my family is mormon and the other christian. I guess I still have never quite found where i belong, but i am def. a believer.

No comments: